The Rigel 288+ is able to print different information on unique media such as:
• Test results on thermal paper (50mm wide)
• Barcode and Pass / Fail labels on thermal polypropylene labels
• Barcode and Pass / Fail labels on thermal polyester labels
The Test ‘n Tag system allows you to print customised PASS / FAIL Labels.
The benefits of using the Test ‘n Tag printers are:
• Robust and durable labels
• Resistant to most solvents used in the medical sector
• Free opportunity to advertise your logo and company details or emergency telephone number with every items Test ‘n Tagged
• Automatic barcode generation to provide easy use of the barcode scanner thus speeding up your test time
Show test and retest due date, barcode and asset ID number and person who conducted the test. Before Bluetooth accessories can be used with the Rigel 288+, each device needs to be paired with the 288+. Please refer to section 3.5 of the Rigel 288+ instruction manual. Print functions are available directly after a test when the “options menu” is selected in the “System Configuration”. See section 3.4 of the Rigel 288+ manual or from the “View Data” menu, see section 6 of the Rigel 288+ manual.