In this educational webinar, Lewis Lennard, Application Engineer at Rigel talks about the standards, terminology and application for patient monitoring and simulation.
Here are the topics Lewis covers:
• How patient simulation works
• The types of transducers and their signals
• Why static pressure is used to test NIBP
• Understanding O curves and the different algorithms manufacturers use to calculate dynamic pressure
• An overview of SpO2 finger simulators and R curves
• PM procedural checklists
You can also ask your own questions using the live chat functionality which we will answer during or after the webinar.