The Rigel Uni-Therm is designed to allow service agents and users to easily upgrade the firmware by using the internet to download the latest firmware. The firmware can then be installed using a USB stick.
The required upgrade firmware can be found on the rigelmedical.com website.
Note: When downloading firmware from the Rigel medical website, the downloaded file is a self-extracting .exe which will produce the required file.
- Uni-Therm(or Rigel 377+)
- Uni-Therm Manual
- USBmemory stick.
- Uni-Therm (unitherm_firmware_update_AXX.tar.bz2
- OR Rigel 377+ (esa377plus_firmware_update_AXX.tar.bz2
Note: XX is any number which varies with each new release.
1) Refer to the user manual to identify the F1 and F2 function keys.
2) Copy the firmware onto a USB stick in the correct file format (tar.bz2).
3) Press and hold F1 for 15 seconds, while switching on the Rigel Uni-Therm/377 +.
4) Follow on screen instructions, Press F2.
5) Insert the USB memory stick containing a single copy of the firmware upgrade into the Rigel Uni-Therm/377 + USB port.
6) Press F1; wait while the firmware is updated.
7) Rigel Uni-Therm/377 + will then show the message:
Update complete, restart the system or press F1 to return to the main screen
8) Switch off Rigel Uni-Therm/377 +
9) Remove USB memory stick
10) Restart the Uni-Therm(or Rigel 377+) in normal mode
Note: To obtain the latest firmware, the Rigel Uni-Therm will need to be registered. This will also provide automatic upgrade alerts to theuser.
Sign up to our Newsletter.
Stay up to date with the latest industry and product news, as well as our free educational content such as webinars and our expert guides.