How can I fix the error code 26 in Med-ebase?
If SQL Server install is not Express edition please follow the instructions below:
1. Ensure the program is not running.
2. Open PC registry by selecting Start->Run then typing RegEdit and selecting OK.
3. Navigate to:
4. Make a note of the registry value at the above location then close the registry editor.
5. Open Windows Explorer by right-mouse clicking on Start and selecting Explore.
6. Navigate to the Med-eBase install directory, default is as follows unless changed during program installation:
7. Open Med-eBase.exe.config with Wordpad or Notepad.
8. Replace SQLExpress (highlighted in the figure 1) with the Installed Instance noted from the registry in step 3.
9. Save the file.
10. Restart the program – no error should be encountered when opening or creating a database.