In May 2022 we will be running a few webinars to educate clinical and biomedical professionals about ventilator testing.
In part 1, Lewis Lennard, Applications Engineer at Rigel, will talk about mechanical ventilation and ventilator testing, and in part 2 Andrew Davis will give an in-depth demonstration of the IMT FlowAnalyser PF-300 PRO.
Harri Friberg - CEO at IMT Analytics will join us for the 10AM session of Part 2 of this webinar.
These webinars are suitable for biomedical and clinical engineers worldwide. We are running these webinars at 2 different times to help accommodate for the different time zones globally. You can choose your time zone to get your local time when you sign up to the webinar.
Here are some of the topics we will cover:
• What is the purpose of mechanical ventilation?
• What are the stages of the breath cycle?
• What are some of the common mode examples of ventilators?
• Why is breath detection so crucial in measurement accuracy?
• How do you get the most out of the VenTest 800 and FlowLab?
You can also ask your own questions using the live chat functionality which we will answer during or after the webinar.
This series is not CPD Accredited.
Please click on the link below to sign up to Part 1